This list is one of many things on the internet that is so true it makes me wonder if I’m secretly a guy for not doing it.
Reasons I didn’t text you back:
1 – Writing
2 – Sleeping
3 – Video games
4 – Turned phone off 4 days ago and totally forgot about it.
- 1. Upon opening your text message she remembered a comment you had made in a fight six months earlier. Angry and bitter, she decided it wasn’t yet time to move on.
- 2. You texted her during her beauty regime; an unspecified time of day when she is completely unreachable by any forms of communication (satellites, email, yelling outside the bathroom door).
- 3. Your text failed to reach the average word length of a sentence and she refused to acknowledge it as conversation.
- 4. Since you two are in love, she assumed you should already know the answer.
- 5. She read “Your hot” and waited for you to finish your sentence. You never did.
- 6. She strategically planned out how she would respond. Following a lengthy and elaborate thought-process, she knew exactly what she was going to say. When she finally had the perfect message she smiled at it with great…
View original post 135 more words