I’ve been nominated for one of these again. Hooray! I’m getting (more) popular!
First and foremost, many thanks to A Space Within for the nomination. She pointed out in her nomination that my blog has a dark appearance. Now… I’m aware that this is merely a mention of my color scheme (me thinks), but I was awfully flattered anyway. I get the impression that a saner person wouldn’t be as much, but eh, lol.
And I suppose the next step in this whole process will be to talk about myself even more than I usually do. Oh well lol.
Questions And Answers:
1) What made you start blogging, and what are your blogging goals?
What made me start blogging? Oh boy. I have no idea. All sorts of things happen when I get bored. My ultimate goal with this blog is to make as many people as possible spew their drinks all over their computers so that later I can call their tech support provider and demand a commission. Profit!
2) If failure was impossible, what is one thing you’d do?
Walk into Tom Cruise’s house and demand he gives me ten million dollars for having to still put up with his stupid face.
3) What is one thing you wish someone told you five years ago?
Don’t watch the 2014 FIFA World Cup; we’re not gonna make it.
4) If you had 100 words to say to the entire world right now, what would they be?
I don’t need 100 words. If I could say one thing to the whole world with the promise that they’d listen it’d probably be “Stop giving useless people money to do nothing on camera. Feed some starving kids instead.”
5) What do you find yourself idly thinking about?
6) If you could live in a novel-world, which world would you choose to live in, and why?
None. I wouldn’t last five minutes in any novel world I like. Even lees mine.
7) If you could re-write the ending to a novel, which would you choose to change, and how would you end it?
Look, I know I should be over it by now, but I still can’t swallow the fact that Harry Potter didn’t die in the end of that series. I’d totally make him dead if I could. I just fucking hate ‘sunshine and rainbows’ endings on book series.
8) Do you write better on the computer or on paper?
Same difference, but I suppose I write more effectively on the PC, since my handwriting is nearly unreadable even to myself. So when I type I can read what I wrote at least. lol
9) Are you a morning, afternoon, evening or night writer?
Night writer… Well… Morning sometimes. lol
10) What is your favorite post you’ve ever written? (link too please!)
My favorite post? Hmmm… Probably my War and Peace Myth I wrote for my RP.
11) How many times do you usually proofread your work before finally hitting the “publish” button?
One too many and yet not enough.
Eleven (More) Facts About The Bird:
1) If you dare me and it’s not illegal, or indecent, I’ll likely do it. It started in first grade when one of my friends said only boys could pee behind trees and I… um… proved him wrong. Then he told everyone and I punched him in the face. We’re still the bestest of friends today. 😛
2) If anyone messes with one of my friends… I destroy them, or at least I try my best to.
3) I will never give advice if I can help it. I’m terrible at it.
4) I never thought Robin Williams was funny. I thought he was an amazing dramatic actor though.
5) I am a bone marrow donor since my cousin died of leukemia.
6) Whenever I’m not able to decide if characters’ names are supposed to contain a C or K (contain, not START WITH) I tend to use both: Luckas is a fine example. Aleck, an almost retired RP character, is another.
7) When my niece was really little my sister and I got into the habit of saying ‘potato’ instead of curse words. My best friend’s then girlfriend was nicknamed potato-face that year. The bitch still has no clue what’s really supposed to mean even though I’ve called her the actual word more than once after their inevitable break up (the english equivalent starts with a C and ends with NT). My niece still sometimes calls people potato face when she’s mad at them. Ooops. 😛
8) My favorite opening line in a Brazilian song is from a song I don’t actually like. It says “Você habita o próprio centro de um coração que já foi meu” meaning “You inhabit the very center of a heart that once was mine”. I often listen to that song just for that one line.
9) My dad left a knife collection behind when he died, after I grew up some I took possession of it and expanded on it. I sold it a few years ago. It bought me this computer. When I have my own place, I plan on starting another.
10) If I could choose three evil things to remove from the world forever they would be: Justin Bieber, Twilight, and
spiders clowns spiders clowns and spiders… okay four things.
11) I’ve had my novel compared to Lord of The Rings. I did not appreciate that and immediately corrected the statement. My book is not LoTR. My book is unfit to lick the sole of Sauron’s boots (back when he had feet, and therefore required boots). Also don’t question how my book could possibly lick anything. >.>
I’m not going to give very specific reasons why I picked these blogs. Just trust that I’ve been enjoying reading them quite a lot as of late. Also, I don’t know and don’t care how many followers blogs I follow have, so I’m not sure if all of these are under 3k… Probably, but I’m not sure.
The Very Simple Steps To Acceptance:
1) Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog that nominated you.
2) Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.
3) Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
4) Answer the 11 questions posed to you by the person who nominated you.
5) List 11 random facts about yourself.
6) Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers.
7) List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
8) Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
Eleven Questions For My Nominees:
1) If you could punch any public figure in the face right now, with no repercussions, who would it be?
2) If you could pick three evils to rid the world of forever, what would those be?
What are you wearing? What is the comfiest item of clothing you’ve ever owned in your life?
4) What is your comfort food when you’re sick?
5) What was the most emotionally involving story you’ve ever heard/read/watched?
6) Which is more awesome: Dragons or Zombies?
7) What is the most ridiculous situation you ever dreamed yourself in?
8) If you were a tree and you were chopped for wood/paper, what would you like to be made into?
9) Do you have anything you keep for sentimental reasons that would otherwise be considered junk?
10) If you could meet any fictional character and give them a great big hug, who would it be?
11) Is there anything seemingly harmless that when people do around you drives you completely nuts?
So, there you have it. My answers, questions, and nominations. All of these blogs, or at least most of them, were followed by me in the time since my last award. They are all run by very special bloggers, and writers, who I’ve grown to admire greatly. Whether or not they bother to accept this (I would understand if they don’t), doesn’t affect that in the slightest.
*gives hugs and cookies to everyone*