1) What is your full name and its origins? What about any nicknames?
My full name is Crystal Rivers; no middle name, but I prefer to go by Crys. I never quite asked my parents why they named me Crystal or whether it holds some special meaning. I suppose it’s a bit late for that now.
Some of the boys in the Crimson Shadows call me Red. I’m not particularly fond of that, but I accept it.
2) Have you any claims to fame?
*groan* I have a bit of a reputation. Being an exiled Alpha, coming back from the dead and all that nonsense.
3) How would you introduce yourself? If you are famous in your wrld, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
I’d say hi to them, offer a handshake, smile… What kind of answers are you expecting here exactly?
4) Which of your culture’s achievements do you hold in highest regard?
My culture? I don’t know.
5) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I never really gave it much thought. I was born a Wolf and I wanted to be a Wolf. I was always quite content with my place in the world. Still am; clan or not.
6) What was your most prized possession as a child? Do you still have it?
My flute was my most prized possession, however I no longer have it as of a few months ago. The new one is just as special, however not a childhood item.
7) What would you change about yourself, if you could?
I really don’t like my freckles. I know I can’t see them, but I’d still get rid of them if I could.
8) What are you obsessed with?
Music in all its forms.
9) What is your greatest achievement so far, or the high point of your career?
I came back from the dead. I suppose that’s a bit of an achievement.
10) When/where were you happiest?
Home. Wherever that may be.
11) And the lowest point in your life thus far?
After the exile I was drowning in self doubt and that was not a great moment for me.
12) What was the best decision you ever made?
To not allow myself to live in fear of anything anymore.
13) If you have any body modifications, which was most painful, or which do you regret the most? If you haven’t got any, do you have any planned, or would you ever consider getting any?
Uhm… I don’t have any and I don’t know whether I would have any. If scars count, I have one from being stabbed in the stomach though. Now THAT really hurts. Otherwise; nah.
14) What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done while intoxicated?
Ugh. Okay. I got drunk once. Only once. And apparently I sang horribly off key and threw up on my mother’s birthday cake… and I’d very much like to forget about that.
15) What is your favorite joke?
Three years with the Crimson, I don’t think I heard a single joke I’d be willing to repeat.
16) What is the coolest/most impressive thing you own?
Shadow. He’s mighty impressive. Although I’m not quite sure I can say I own him.
17) When did you last cry, and why?
I cried after Sean died. The why is a bit too complicated to elaborate here.
18) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever had?
There’s nothing simple about Life, the only simple thing in this world is Death.
19) Similarly, what’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
I’m not sure if there is one single gesture I could put above all other nice gestures, but without a doubt Ali standing in the way when Sean meant to kill me is one of them.
20) Have you any vices?
Apples. I could eat apples all day everyday.
21) Do you regret anything?
I regret a great deal of things. On the top of my head right now, I regret not listening to my mother as much when I was younger. Not realizing a lot sooner that all the strength I have, she gave to me.
22) What is the best invention ever?
23) How would you describe your relationship with your family?
I don’t have that many relatives alive. So family at the moment is my friends and clan and our relationship is the best it can be.
24) Who is your biggest inspiration?
My parents. Both of them.
25) What are you going to do when you’ve finished this interview?
Whatever is next on my to do list. And possibly play some music at some point.