1) What is your full name and its origins? What about any nicknames?
My full name is Dastan Shaykh. I think my first name means something like ‘warrior’, most names in my father’s family do. I’m not entirely sure though.
I don’t have any nicknames. Miss Talon likes to call me handsome, but that’s not so much a nickname as it is fact.
2) Have you any claims to fame?
If you have to claim being famous then you prolly aren’t. I mean. If you are, then people just know and you don’t have go around making claims, right?
Either way; no
3) How would you introduce yourself? If you are famous in your world, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
In my clan we introduce ourselves to strangers through over excited hugs and offerings of booze.
4) Which of your culture’s achievements do you hold in highest regard?
Brightvale invented parties;true fact. You’re welcome Valcrest.
5) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Jester. What can I say, I was always good at making people happy. *wink*
6) What was your most prized possession as a child? Do you still have it?
I have a pendant of a phoenix. It was my fathers and it is sort of a prized possession.
7) What would you change about yourself, if you could?
I would like to be a little less attractive. It can be so exhausting sometimes. >.>
8) What are you obsessed with?
Happiness. Aren’t we all?
9) What is your greatest achievement so far, or the high point of your career?
I’m still alive. That’s a lot more than a lot of people can say. Mostly because dead people are not quite capable of saying anything.
10) When/where were you happiest?
I’m happiest amongst people.
11) And the lowest point in your life thus far?
Isolation in a tiny dark cell for fourteen months. It doesn’t get much lower than that.
12) What was the best decision you ever made?
Trusting in other when I felt I couldn’t trust myself.
13) If you have any body modifications, which was most painful, or which do you regret the most? If you haven’t got any, do you have any planned, or would you ever consider getting any?
Are we still not sure whether scars count or not? Well, if they do; I have a lot of them. And I’m very proud of it too. If not… Well, I’d like to have a tattoo some day. All the cool kids seem to be getting them. And Little Man too.
14) What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done while intoxicated?
Haha… I have no idea.
15) What is your favorite joke?
Crys says I’m not allowed to tell it anymore. Apparently it’s offensive to women AND donkeys. >.>
16) What is the coolest/most impressive thing you own?
My pan flute. The ladies love the pan flute.
17) When did you last cry, and why?
Recently. Let’s just say I’ve suffered some losses.
18) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever had?
If you don’t live your life right now, before you know it’ll have passed you by.
19) Similarly, what’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Crys freed me from the dungeons, not knowing who I was or what I’d done and when I got into trouble getting out she came back for me. That’s the nicest thing a stranger has done for me to date.
20) Have you any vices?
Oh, yes; what is life without vices?
21) Do you regret anything?
22) What is the best invention ever?
23) How would you describe your relationship with your family?
It’s pretty great.
24) Who is your biggest inspiration?
My brothers taught me everything I know. And I still look up to them.
25) What are you going to do when you’ve finished this interview?
Get a bit to drink, find some place quiet and play a little music. Something quiet and relaxed for a change.